NetGyver does not start any more
If an error message appears when NetGyver starts:
Run NetGyver from the Start menu. If a message from the firewall appears, accept, then do Fix network connection in menu ?.
However, if problems persists:
- Uninstall NetGyver from the control panel.
- Reinstall it from this website.
- Log in with your NetGyver ID.
I can connect but nobody can reach me (or I cannot enter a chat room)
Check the following points in this order :
- Your routeur (or modem) allows port mapping. Check that your modem/router configuration was not changed (because modern devices allow port mapping).
- Your Windows firewall is active and not another one.
- Restart your modem and reconnect (into NetGyver).
- Do Fix network connection in menu ?.
NetGyver displays wrong (black areas, unreadable characters...)
Update the following components:
- Windows (via Windows Update).
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (and not version 4 which is completely different).
- Your graphic device drivers.